Our client is seeking dynamic and talented Android Developers to join their team. We are looking for team players who are driven, can self-manage, and hold themselves to a high level of quality and communication.
This position may be for you if :
- You enjoy working on a fast and flexible team.
- You thrive in an environment of rapid growth, high profile clients, and colleagues who take great pride in their work .
- You are looking for the challenge of working with leading edge technology within the highly collaborative culture of a small, rapidly growing company.
- You embrace the challenge of working on sophisticated development projects
- Provide guidance and feedback to technical writers.
- You welcome the opportunity to work only with seasoned professionals as driven to deliver quality as you are.
- You value the opportunity to learn new technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience with Java in a structured software development environment.
- Minimum 3 years of mobile development experience with Java (Android) using mobile SDK’s.
- Experience in mobile applications on or with Android required.
- Experience with any mobile middleware/Mobile servers (ex: Oracle/MS SQL/ SQLite experience).
- Experience with most or all of the following methodologies and practices: Design Patterns, Component-Based Design, Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Must have worked on one or more of the following domains on mobile/embedded devices: Applications, UI/App frameworks, Middleware/Services (e.g. multimedia, internet technologies).
- Knowledge of packaging, signing and provisioning mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Mobile frameworks include mTouch, Mobile Technologies and Telecom/Mobile Domain.
- Need to have good communication skills along with high motivation to work in a challenging environment independently with minimum support.
Nice to Have
- J2ME, Blackberry or Dalvik Virtual Machine platform experience.
- E-commerce and digital media delivery.
- Source control, especially SVN.