One of our existing clients is looking for a Sr. .NET/SharePoint developer to participate in the development of new products. As a Developer for our client, you will be a champion for solutions
on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of application design and development. Your focus will be developing and testing enterprise solutions and implementing custom application
development using the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office, and other advanced components of the Microsoft technology. You will provide professional consulting services and build
solutions using web sites and services, enterprise portals, and mobile applications. You will be as effective developing on SharePoint as you are with custom applications.
You will design, deploy, and test solution components. You will employ management, technical, and planning skills by participating in large-scale projects.
You will grow your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Knowledge of the SharePoint platform, features, and capabilities and infrastructure.
- Experience extending the SharePoint platform using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Understanding and experience with the SharePoint security model and user management using Active Directory and Microsoft Web security best practices.
- Experience developing technical specifications, data flow diagrams, application flowcharts, and interpreting business requirements.
- 5+ years of demonstrated advanced proficiencies in several of the following: .NET Framework, QA & Testing procedures,
ASP.NET and C#.
- Develop architectural diagrams, design documents, implementation guides and technical support documents.
- MS SQL Server experience in T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures, partition, SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Internet web development in Microsoft environments.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum, Waterfall environments and the combination of the 2.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively with others to gain consensus and resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas with all levels of staff and management, in both technical and customer-friendly language.
- Talent for analyzing and communicating alternatives, risks, and benefits with the goal of reaching decisions or resolving problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead consultants in various project work streams.
- Rock-solid estimation and scoping skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Genuine customer-service orientation.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Experience successfully working in a mature, communicative, team-oriented, collaborative environment.